Brandt Stiles co-founded Collegiate Development Group (CDG) and is heavily involved in all aspects of the development process.
Prior to CDG, Brandt founded StiVan Group, an investment and management firm focused on the acquisition and repositioning of distressed residential real estate. Brandt obtained his financial expertise prior to StiVan Group as an accountant with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Rubin Brown.
- MAcc, University of Missouri – Columbia
- B.A. Accountancy, University of Missouri – Columbia
- Brandt is a licensed CPA in the State of Missouri
- Current board member of AS2YP (Autism Speaks – Young Professionals)
Timothy VanMatre co-founded Collegiate Development Group (CDG) in order to deliver projects with an unmatched experience, from start to finish, for all involved.
Prior to CDG, Timothy co-founded StiVan Group, an investment and management firm, to focus on the acquisition and repositioning of distressed residential real estate. Since inception, StiVan Group has acquired over 80 properties. In 2004 Timothy joined one of the leaders in urban historic redevelopment throughout the Midwest, Blue Urban. During Timothy’s tenure with Blue Urban he developed over 550,000 square feet of historic redevelopment projects totaling over $120 million.
- B.S. Business Management, University of Central Missouri
Mitchell joined CDG in 2016 as a Development Manager and is responsible for supervising various facets of the development process.
Prior to CDG, Mitchell gained industry experience as a real estate attorney at an Am Law 100 firm in St. Louis. As an attorney, Mitchell counseled clients through a variety of complex real estate matters, including origination, leasing and securitization.
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Missouri – Columbia
- Mitchell is a licensed Attorney in the State of Missouri
Jess joined CDG in 2017 as a Human Resource/Office Manager.
Prior to CDG, Jess worked for a Fortune 500 retail company for 8 years in various Human Resource roles with focuses including workforce planning, employee relations, staffing, performance management, and employee engagement.
- University of Missouri – Columbia
- B.S. Apparel Marketing and Merchandising